Classroom & Pool - Buddy Special
- Above prices are per person and include the SDI Open Water Diver Manual or Online Training Code, IQ Review Questions, workbook, all necessary equipment (except snorkeling gear: mask, snorkel, fins, boots which may be rented for $25 or purchased ahead of time.) Note: minimum age to complete the online training is 13 years old.
- Prices do not include transportation, accommodation, meals, etc.
- Open Water training dives must be completed within 6 months of the pool and classroom training.
- Upon registering for a course, you will be entitled to discounts of 10-25% off masks, snorkels, fins, boots, and other gear.
- Please register with us online, in-store, or over the phone for our regularly scheduled courses held at the NAIT Pool
- The Buddy Special price is per person and applies only to groups of 2 or more people who register for the same course. If cancellation or rescheduling results in only one person remaining in a specific course date, the price difference between the Buddy Special and Individual Registration will need to be paid prior to the start of the course.
- Please refer to our Refund Policy for questions about rescheduling or canceling registration for a course.
*IMPORTANT: Fill out the required Medical Form. You may scan it & send with payment (see link above) or fax to 780-437-8643. Please answer YES or NO on page one. If you say YES to any of the questions, please have your doctor fill out and sign page 2 prior to the start of your training.