- Lessons will be held at the NAIT pool (unless indicated otherwise)
- Lesson is approximately 1 hour in length, normally held in the evening during the week or during the day on the weekend
- All required scuba gear is provided. Students may bring their own mask and snorkel if they choose.
- Students are asked to wear a bathing suit along with an old tshirt to help protect them from the gear straps rubbing on the bare skin
- Please refer to our Refund Policy for questions about rescheduling or canceling registration for a course
- Pre-registration is required at least 24 hours prior to the start of the course
- Discover Scuba Liability & Medical form must be filled out completely and signed
- Please register with us online, in-store, or over the phone