Been awhile since you've hit the open water? Heading out for a dive vacation? A refresher is a great way to brush up on your skills. If it has been over 12 months since your last dive, a refresher is highly recommended. A lot of resorts will ask to see your c-card and your logbook and may insist on a refresher prior to entering open water.
During a Refresher, you will work with an instructor and review all of your scuba skills including equipment setup, entering/exiting, mask removal & clearing, regulator recovery & clearing, ascending/descending, BCD removal/replacement, buoyancy control, emergency ascent, air sharing.
If it has been more than 5 years since your last dive, a refresher may not be enough, you may want to think about retaking the pool & classroom training (see Pool & Classroom Audit below).
Please remember, a refresher is only that, a refresher. If we have to "re-teach" you all the skills, that is tough to do in a 1-2 hour pool session.
- Each session depends on allotted pool time and will range from 1.5 to 2.5 hours.
- Any required rental equipment including tanks, weights, scuba and snorkeling gear must be picked up from the store during regular hours and dropped off after the pool session (please reserve ahead of time if possible)
- Pre-registration is required either online, in-store, or over the phone
- Please bring your certification card and your dive log book to the store when picking up any required rental gear
- Please bring a credit card for any gear rentals that you'll be picking up
- Please refer to our Refund Policy for questions about rescheduling or canceling registration for a course.
Upcoming Pool Refresher Courses
Tuesday, July 17 at 6:30pm
Tuesday, August 14 at 6:30pm
Tuesday, September 18 at 6:30pm
Tuesday, October 16 at 6:30pm
Tuesday, November 20 at 6:30pm
Tuesday, December 11 at 6:30pm
Tuesday, January 15 at 6:30pm
Tuesday, February 12 at 6:30pm
Tuesday, March 5 at 6:30pm
Sunday, July 29 at 10:30am
Saturday, August 18 at 4pm
Saturday, September 8 at 4pm
Saturday, September 29 at 4pm
Saturday, November 3 at 4pm
Saturday, November 17 at 4pm
Saturday, December 8 at 4pm
Saturday, January 12 at 4pm
Saturday, January 26 at 4pm
Saturday, February 9 at 4pm
Saturday, March 2 at 4pm
Saturday, March 23 at 4pm