Classroom/Boardroom - Short-Term Rentals
Have a group that needs to meet? Our classroom is available for hourly/daily rental.
Who rents our classroom…
- First aid and other safety training
- Yoga and other exercise groups
- Unions, home-owner associations, clubs
- Board meetings, sales meetings, interviews
Located at 11781 - 156 Street in Edmonton (just south of Yellowhead on 156 Street).
- Main room is 390 square ft with adjacent room/entrance area of 230 square ft
- Available to rent by day, half day or 2 hours
- Can be configured into a variety of setups including boardroom, classroom, catering, or theatre-style seating
- Free parking available right next to entrance
- Separate entrance to classroom from outside
- Private washroom within the space
- Projector and screen with speakers available upon request
- Small easel whiteboard available
- Enough room for table set-up as well as empty space for floor work or catering set-up
- Tables for use: 6 x 2ft tables
- Chairs for use: 30 padded chairs
- Classroom setup: 18-22 people
- Boardroom setup: 12-16 people
- Theatre-style: approximately 30 people
- First Aid/Yoga: chairs/tables can be removed from the space
- With the above mentioned setups, there is still room off to the side to comfortably accommodate a check-in or catering table
- Monday to Saturday from 9am to 6pm (additional time outside of these hours available upon request, additional fees may apply)
- Sundays available upon request for additional fee
- Evenings available upon request for additional fee
- Daily $100 - Up to 8 hours between 9am-6pm, Monday to Saturday. Additional cost may apply for time outside of these hours.
- Half Day $55 - Up to 4 hours between 9am-6pm, Monday to Saturday. Additional cost may apply for time outside of these hours.
- Hourly $30 - Up to 2 hours between 9am-6pm, Monday to Saturday. Additional cost may apply for time outside of these hours.