Already certified or completed your pool & classroom training? Come out to the pool to splash around and practice yours skills. Great way to brush up before a holiday, try out a new piece of equipment, or just get off the couch.
If it's been a while since your last dive (more than 12 months), or if you don't remember basic skills like gear setup, entries, etc, then check out our Refresher page for sessions where you can work with an instructor.
Join in on some pool time at the Grant MacEwan Pool (call for other options). Cost is $30.00 for all the gear and entrance to the pool for a 2-3 hour pool session. Pre-registration is required and space is limited. Please ensure enough time to pick up gear & tanks at the store prior to the start of your pool time.
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY! Any mask, snorkel, fins, BCD, or regulators. Come out to pool fun and try out a piece of gear that you have your eye on. Great way to ensure it's a good fit, the right size, and the perfect style. Contact the store for more details.
Alternatively, join in some pool fun with the AUC (Alberta Underwater Council) at the Kinsmen dive tank during the winter months. Pool time starts at 7:30pm for 1 hour so arrive early. Cost is $10.00 cash paid to an AUC volunteer at the pool. Pre-registration is not required but please reserve gear and tank rentals with us prior to the date. Please ensure enough time to pick up gear & tanks at the store prior to the start of your pool time. Certification cards must be presented to an AUC volunteer and a liability waiver signed at the pool. For certified divers and AUC members only (first year of membership is free!). For dates and more information, please call the store or go to the AUC website.
- Each session depends on allotted pool time and will range from 1-3 hours.
- Any required rental equipment including tanks, weights, scuba and snorkeling gear must be picked up from the store during regular hours and dropped off after the pool session (please reserve ahead of time if possible)
Registration for Grant MacEwan Pool Fun
- Pre-registration is required at the store prior to the start of the pool session
- Please bring your certification card and dive log book at time of registration
- Please bring a credit card for any gear rentals that you'll be picking up
- Please register with us online, in-store, or over the phone
Registration for AUC Kinsmen Night
- Pre-registration is NOT required, you may register at the Kinsmen pool with an AUC representative on the pool deck
- Please bring your certification card to the pool to show to an AUC representative
- Gear rentals must be picked up and dropped off at the store during regular store hours, please bring a credit card for any gear rentals that you'll be picking up
- Note: Subject to change, refer to AUC's website for most up-to-date information
Weekends at MacEwan Pool
AUC Kinsmen Pool