If you are unable to attend a scuba diving or snorkeling course that you are registered for, please let us know as soon as possible. Refund & Reschedule policy is as follows:
- A minimum 7 days notice is required to receive a full refund or to reschedule without penalty. All textbooks must be returned (unused and in new condition) to receive the full course fee refund. For online training, training codes must be unused in order to receive full refund. Fees will apply to codes that have been registered in the student's name.
- A $50 per person administration fee will be withheld from the refund or will be required to be paid if less than 7 days notice but more than 48 hours notice is given. Less than 48 hours notice will result in no refund or rescheduling.
- Not showing up for or inability to participate in a pool, classroom, or open water training will result in additional charges for making up the required time.
RETURN POLICY FOR PRODUCTS PURCHASED
Return of any products purchased from the store for refund or exchange must be:
- Within 30 days of original purchase
- Accompanied by an original receipt for the products
- Unused and in original packaging
Used Gear Sales
- All used/rental gear is sold as is
- All used/rental gear is final sale