If you are unable to attend a scuba diving or snorkeling course that you are registered for, please let us know as soon as possible. Refund & Reschedule policy is as follows:
- A minimum 7 days notice is required to receive a full refund or to reschedule without penalty. All textbooks must be returned (unused and in new condition) to receive the full course fee refund. For online training, training codes must be unused in order to receive full refund. Fees will apply to codes that have been registered in the student's name.
- A $100 per person administration fee will be withheld from the refund or will be required to be paid if less than 7 days notice but more than 48 hours notice is given. Less than 48 hours notice will result in no refund or rescheduling.
- Not showing up for or inability to participate in a pool, classroom, or open water training will result in additional charges for making up the required time.
- In the event of unexpected pool or lake closure preventing a course from proceeding as planned, students will be rescheduled to the best of our ability or a store credit will be issued towards a future course or gear purchase.
- Most courses require a minimum number of students to go ahead. If you have no dive buddies to take a course with, we will do our best to find you one in order to meet our minimum requirements. If we don't have enough students to run the course, we will give you the option to reschedule or pay an additional fee for a private course.
RETURN POLICY FOR PRODUCTS PURCHASED
Return of any products purchased from the store for refund or exchange must be:
- Within 30 days of original purchase
- Accompanied by an original receipt for the products
- Unused and in original packaging
Used Gear Sales
- All used/rental gear is sold as is
- All used/rental gear is final sale
For the safety of all of our customers and staff, we are taking many precautionary measures against the spread of Covid-19 and other nasty germs!
- Please wash your hands upon entering the store with soap & water and while you're at it, exhale the entire time to practice your emergency out of air ascent.
- All areas at the checkout desk and fitting rooms will be disinfected thoroughly after each customer interaction regardless of whether you've coughed, sneezed, farted, or drooled. The classroom will be disinfected regularly when it is in use.
- Please practice responsible social distancing: maintain a distance of 6 snorkels, 4 scuba fins, or 1 hockey stick from other peoplekind in the store, at the pool, or at the dive site. Wear a face mask if you will be in close proximity to other people.
- Display dive masks that are tried on will be quarantined and disinfected, and any wetsuits or soft goods that are tried on will have a "time out" and be quarantined for at least 24 hours.
- Please refrain from "trying out" the display snorkels in your mouth. Yes, this needs to be said.
- We have always disinfected our rental gear but will be taking extra measures to disinfect after each use and then again prior to being rented again.
- All door knobs, handles, and other touchy-feely areas within the store are disinfected regularly throughout the day.
- Courses are dependent on the use of swimming pools and public lakes. We are hopeful that all scheduled courses will go ahead as planned, however we ask for your patience and flexibility in light of the current and future situation regarding the Covid crisis.
- Masks or face coverings are required in the store
We are doing our best to keep everyone safe and healthy. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to talk to us!