Full Face Mask
The purpose of this course is to train divers with the necessary procedures, knowledge and skills to safely scuba dive with a full face mask. A full face mask provides the opportunity for effective underwater communication with other full face mask divers. Alternatively, it can be a great way to insulate your face during a cold-water dive, such as ice diving.
Who this course is for
- The certified diver looking for more information about the different full face masks available and how to determine the correct one to meet their needs
- SDI Open Water Scuba Diver or equivalent
- Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent
What you can expect to learn
- Advantages and disadvantages of diving with a full face mask
- Types of full face masks
- Diver safety
- Surface and underwater skills
- Maintenance, servicing, and care for the mask
- Switching between the full face mask and alternate air source with regular dive mask
- Equalizing techniques
- Clearing the mask from full and partial floods
- Pool Training: With a qualified instructor, students will complete one pool training session
- Open Water Dives: With a qualified instructor, students will complete two dives in an open water environment.
Course fees do not include gear, tanks, airfills, travel, accommodations, training materials.
There are no products listed under this category.