Online Training - Refresher
If you would like a more extensive refresher beyond just reviewing your in-water skills, SDI offers an optional online training course for a small fee that will provide you with an excellent review of things you learned during your certification course. The course takes a couple of hours to complete, and can be accessed from your computer or tablet at home, the office, or even on vacation. It is a great reference tool before and after your pool refresher. Topics covered include:
- Review of scuba diving equipment
- The marine environment including marine life, diving conditions, and choosing a dive site
- Physiology, decompression theory, exertion
- Underwater skills review, dive planning, descents/ascents, emergencies
*Does not cover a review of dive computers or tables. Please refer to the Classroom Refresher for a review of these items.
- After purchasing the online training course, we will email you your personal online code and a link to log-in and start your online training.