Pool & Classroom Audit
- Designed for certified scuba divers whose most recent dive is more than 5 years ago, but no more than 8 years ago
- You will participate in ALL pool & classroom training sessions, but will not receive any textbooks and will not have to rewrite the exam
- The course audit is also recommended for certified parents who enroll their 12-15 year old children in the course and are required to be present during their training
- Prices do not include transportation, accommodation, meals, etc.
- Upon registering for a course, you will be entitled to discounts of 10-25% off masks, snorkels, fins, boots, and other gear.
- Please register with us online, in-store, or over the phone for our regularly scheduled courses held at the Grant MacEwan Pool
- Please refer to our Refund Policy for questions about rescheduling or canceling registration for a course.
Prerequisites for the Open Water Course
- Students must already have their Open Water Diver certification
- Students must be physically fit and able to handle the physical and psychological demands of scuba diving independent of an instructor
- Student must fill out the medical form and have signed approval from their doctor when necessary, prior to the start of the course
- Students must be comfortable in the water and will be required to successfully complete a swim test of 200m (any stroke, not timed) as well as a 10 minute survival float. (Training is not permitted to proceed until the swim and float test are satisfactorily completed. If you're unsure of your abilities, head to a local pool and give it a try prior to registering).
*IMPORTANT: Fill out the required Medical Form. You may scan it & send with payment (see link above) or email to email@example.com. If you require a doctor's authorization as per the form's requirements, you must obtain this prior to the start of your training.