Pool & Classroom Audit
- Designed for certified scuba divers whose most recent dive is more than 5 years ago, but no more than 8 years ago
- You will participate in ALL pool & classroom training sessions, but will not receive any textbooks and will not have to rewrite the exam
- The course audit is also recommended for certified parents who enroll their minor children (under 18) in the course and are required to be present during their training
- Prices do not include transportation, accommodation, meals, etc.
- Upon registering for a course, you will be entitled to discounts of 10-25% off masks, snorkels, fins, boots, and other gear.
- Please register with us online, in-store, or over the phone for our regularly scheduled courses held at the Grant MacEwan Pool
- Please refer to our Refund Policy for questions about rescheduling or canceling registration for a course.
Prerequisites for the Open Water Course
- Students must already have their Open Water Diver certification
- Students must be physically fit and able to handle the physical and psychological demands of scuba diving independent of an instructor
- Student must fill out the medical form and have signed approval from their doctor when necessary, prior to the start of the course
- Students must be comfortable in the water and will be required to successfully complete a swim test of 200m (any stroke, not timed) as well as a 10 minute survival float. (Training is not permitted to proceed until the swim and float test are satisfactorily completed. If you're unsure of your abilities, head to a local pool and give it a try prior to registering).
*IMPORTANT: Fill out the required Medical Form. You may scan it & send with payment (see link above) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require a doctor's authorization as per the form's requirements, you must obtain this prior to the start of your training.
Excellent instructors and facilities. Good pace of class and interesting knowledge and shared that is relevant to Canadian and international dive sites! Wouldn't hesitate recommending to others! Thanks for a very fun and high quality weekend program, with friendly instructors!