Pool Fun Dives
- Each session depends on allotted pool time and will range from 1-2 hours.
- Pool fun is for active divers to practice their skills, test out new gear or just splash around. This is not a refresher. Divers who need assistance or whom have not been diving for more than 12 months should take a refresher with a instructor.
- Any required rental equipment including tanks, weights, scuba and snorkeling gear must be picked up from the store during regular hours and dropped off after the pool session (please reserve ahead of time if possible)
- All divers must fill out and sign the waiver (see below) at the time of registration
Registration for Grant MacEwan Pool Fun
- Pre-registration is required at the store prior to the start of the pool session
- Please bring your certification card and dive log book at time of registration
- Please bring a credit card for any gear rentals that you'll be picking up
- Please register with us online, in-store, or over the phone
- To confirm your spot, payment must be received at time of registration. Cancellation with less than 48 hours notice will forfeit their fees.
Registration for AUC Kinsmen Night (subject to change, please refer to AUC's website for most current info)
- Pre-registration is NOT required, you may register at the Kinsmen pool with an AUC representative on the pool deck
- Please bring your certification card to the pool to show to an AUC representative
- Gear rentals must be picked up and dropped off at the store during regular store hours, please bring a credit card for any gear rentals that you'll be picking up
Maps & Forms
Maps & Forms
Pool Fun - Grant MacEwan
- Map for Grant MacEwan Pool
- Waiver Form - Paper OR Online
- Covid-19 Health Declaration Form - pdf or online
- Grant MacEwan Pool Waiver (must fill out upon every entry into the pool)
Pool Fun - AUC Kinsmen