Cold Water Diver Course
- Price includes pool refresher (or pool fun) plus one snorkel dive and two open water scuba dives with an instructor (Jasper or local Alberta lake).
- Additional day of diving (2 more dives) is available for a small fee
- All scuba equipment is provided except snorkeling gear (mask, snorkel, fins, boots) which may be purchased or rented for $25.
- Price does NOT include the required airfills after diving on Saturday in order to complete the Sunday dives.
- Please refer to our Refund Policy for questions about rescheduling or canceling registration for a course
- Pre-registration and proof of Open Water Diver certification is required
- Upon registration , students should come to the store to get fitted for their wetsuit, hood, gloves, and BCD. The sooner you reserve your sizes, the less likely you will be disappointed if your size is gone!
- Please register with us online, in-store, or over the phone
Jasper Campsite Bookings
- Please call store for availability of sites prior to booking your open water training dives. (Availability listed here may not be the most up-to-date information)
- Once paid for and confirmed, the campsite reservation will be transferred to the student
- Please consult the Parks Canada Cancellation Policy
- Please consult the Map for Jasper, Whistler's Campground to determine suitability of a campsite prior to booking
Info about the campsites:
- All campsites are pre-booked in Whistler's Campground which is about 5 min drive from Jasper townsite and about 5 min drive from Lake Beauvert (dive site)
- Campsites are for maximum of 3 items. Each of the following are considered 1 item: vehicle, tent, camper, trailer, motorhome. Therefore, 2 tents and a vehicle are considered 3 items. Or a tent, trailer, and a vehicle.
- Campsites have a fire pit (check availability) but still require the purchase of a fire permit at the time of check-in
- Campsites will accommodate maximum 24-27 ft trailer/motorhome
- For more information, please consult the Parks Canada website